Working @ 45°
Associate Cloud Architect – Cloud Engineer (Azure)
As an Associate Cloud Architect or a Cloud Engineer, you help guiding your clients in their transition to the cloud, more specific the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Are you up for this challenge?
- You implement end-to-end solutions supported by your knowledge and experience of Microsoft technology.
- You are known as a professional in one or more of these fields:
- Microsoft Infrastructure
- Microsoft Development technology
- Migration of cloud applications
- Cloud fundamentals knowledge
- You use your knowledge for client oriented, creative, performant, scalable, cost efficient and re-usable IT solutions.
- You can implement a solution, based on the technical implementation plan of the cloud architect
- You can solve the challenges that arise during implementation effectively
- You have a pragmatic approach and are able to work in complex projects
Are you the right fit?
- You are a young talented professional with 5 years of relevant experience in IT (development or infrastructure related).
- Besides your technical knowledge, you have strong skills in working with a project manager and working in a project team structure.
- You are analytical and take informed decisions.
- Problem solving is one of your strengths.
- You are a motivated self-starter and a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You are motivated to learn, evolve and grow.
- Ideally you have an Azure Administrator or Developer Associate certification. If not, you have the ambition to get one in the near future. All 45 Degrees Cloud Engineers are (or will become) Azure Administrator, Developer or Solutions Architecture certified.
What can you expect?
45 Degrees is part of the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with its 500 companies and 6.500 people. We combine the safety of a strong and stable environment with the agility of a start-up.
- You will work as a cloud engineer (Azure) in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is of key importance.
- You will be offered exciting opportunities with a lot of variation through different projects and clients.
- With our exclusive focus on cloud architecture, you will join a club of like-minded and be supported by the 45 Degrees Digital Vision framework.
- You will have the opportunity to deepen your skills.
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- You will be part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields
Interested to join our team as a cloud engineer (Azure)?
Send us an email with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch soon.
Part of the Cronos Group
Need some help or guidance on your transformation journey? We are happy to listen, and even more to help.