Working @ 45°
Cloud Project / Program Manager
We are looking for a project manager, with the strategic skills of a program manager, who understands the cloud environment of our customers and runs projects in an agile way. Hold on ! A project manager in an Agile environment ? Well yes, reality is often different from theory …
Are you up for this challenge?
- As a project manager, you are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. You plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company’s goals and vision.
- As a program manager, you coordinate activities between multiple projects to ensure they align with the organization’s goals.
But we want more at 45 Degrees… We need our project managers to have a solid understanding of the cloud concepts. As part of a team, you implement your knowledge for client oriented, creative, performant, scalable and reusable IT solutions. You start from a design presented by the Enterprise Technology Architect and translate it into project or program plans. With a pragmatic approach and support of the 45 Degrees framework, you manage the complexity of your projects and guide your clients to the cloud. All of this is done using agile methodologies.
And there is more to the deal! Our IT customers are getting ready for the tsunami of requests coming from their business counterparts to build cloud based solutions. We help them by setting up a “Cloud Center of Excellence“. We need senior program managers as experienced guides on this journey.
Are you the right fit?
For this role, we are looking for experienced professionals. We ask 10 years of relevant experience in IT, from which about 5 years in project/program management. In addition to your project/program management knowledge, this role requires strong skills in analysis and decision making and a solid foundation and understand of cloud technology. You are a motivated self-starter, a team player who communicates effortlessly. As a trusted advisor for your clients you dare to challenge them.
In additional to project/project management certifications, ideally you have an Azure Fundamentals or an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification. If not, you have the ambition to get one in the near future. As a starting point you have today a solid understanding of cloud concepts. This is a key requirement for the profile we are looking for.
What can you expect?
45 Degrees is part of the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with its 500 companies and 6.500 people. We combine the safety of a strong and stable environment with the agility of a start-up.
- You will work in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is of key importance.
- You will be offered exciting opportunities with a lot of variation through different projects and clients.
- With our exclusive focus on cloud architecture, you will join a club of like-minded and be supported by the 45 Degrees Digital Vision framework.
- You will have the opportunity to deepen your skills.
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- You will be part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields
Interested to join our team?
Send us an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com. We will get in touch soon.
Part of the Cronos Group
Need some help or guidance on your transformation journey? We are happy to listen, and even more to help.