Working @ 45°
(Cloud) Service Delivery Manager
Adopting Cloud technology comes with new IT operations challenges. While the theoretical model says “you build it, you run it”, enterprise reality is different. Product teams in whatever state of autonomy fail to properly run it. Or honestly, it’s simply too expensive to work like that. The enterprise reality is at this moment a hybrid world. On-premises datacenters together with cloud workloads. The IT operations in such an environment requires a thorough revamp of the existing service delivery management processes/practices.
At 45 Degrees we understand these challenges and want to help our customers confidently launching and running new services and products. Supported by a cloud/hybrid IT operations model.
Are you up for this challenge?
- You collaborate with clients’ business and technical teams to identify gaps and requirements, and craft roadmaps to optimize their cloud adoption strategy in a hybrid environment.
- You implement service management frameworks, processes, and solutions to drive the creation and adoption of a service catalogue that meets the clients’ evolving needs.
- You work closely with the business IT and platform teams to design and implement new services, with a focus on the “run” aspect of these services.
- You continuously adjust the IT operations model to be more efficient in the future and find the most cost-effective solution to provide a service to the business.
- You drive and work on a cost-aware culture.
- You introduce reports to actively measure service management practices like SLA’s, availability, incident & cloud costs.
- You participate in a cross-departmental team to promote, develop, and establish a cloud/hybrid IT operations governance framework.
- You understand the customer’s business, keep track of technology and business concerns, and strive to make alignment between both more transparent.
Are you the right fit?
- You have a deep passion for cloud technology and the ability to articulate the cloud value proposition in a business context.
- You have prior experience as a service delivery manager and a proven track record of delivering results that meet or exceed business requirements.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively educate and guide others in both technical and non-technical contexts, building trust with stakeholders at all levels.
- You have a can-do mindset and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where change is constant and adaptability is critical.
- You are a motivated self-starter who communicates effortlessly with both C-level and IT stakeholders and can build solid partnerships with all stakeholders.
- You are a thought leader and are not afraid to express your point of view.
- You have a clear technological overview of cloud technology, with a solid background in Azure or AWS cloud technology.
- You understand how to achieve operational excellence in a hybrid world.
- You have about 10 years of professional experience in IT and architecture, and hold ITIL (v4) certification and an Azure Fundamentals and/or an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification or you have the ambition to get certified in the near future
- You are a certified FinOps practioner or have the ambition to achieve this soon.
What can you expect?
45 Degrees is part of the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with its 500 companies and 6.500 people. We combine the safety of a strong and stable environment with the agility of a start-up.
- You work in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is key.
- You get exciting opportunities with a lot of variation through different projects and clients.
- With our exclusive focus on cloud architecture, you join a club of like-minded and are supported by the 45 Degrees Digital Vision framework.
- You will be able to help build an exciting new practice within 45 Degrees
- You have the opportunity to deepen your skills.
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- You are part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields.
Part of the Cronos Group
Need some help or guidance on your transformation journey? We are happy to listen, and even more to help.