Working @ 45°
Enterprise Technology Architect
At 45 Degrees we narrow down the playfield to help our customer make the right business and technical decisions. To deliver that service, we need enterprise architects with a strong technology background. That’s why we added technology in the profile.
Are you up for this challenge?
- As an enterprise technology architect, you fully understand the customer’s business, keep track of technology and business concerns, and strive to make alignment between both more transparent.
- You cover all technical aspects and you determine what technology and architecture would be the right fit to support the business strategy of the customer.
- You rely on your experience with Cloud technologies and other contemporary digital corporate applications. Some of the fields in which you implement your knowledge: AI, big data of IoT, Enterprise infrastructure, Migration of cloud applications, Native Cloud application projects, Cloud DevOps and Governance model design.
- With your broad expertise, you combine the strengths of different technologies into relevant, creative, performant, scalable and reusable solutions.
- As (ea) enterprise architect, you are the single point of contact for the customer and translate his needs into architectural scripts like no other.
Are you the right fit?
- Innovation makes your heart beat faster. You follow new industrial and technological trends and manage complex projects with a pragmatic approach. You host ideation sessions and take different stakeholders on a journey of innovation.
- You design and present concepts and enterprise architectures, and you’re able to fit different components into one working solution.
- You have a clear technological overview of (Microsoft) Cloud technology. By preference the three Microsoft Clouds (Azure, O365, Dynamics 365). A solid background in AWS is equally valid.
- You can cooperate with technology-specific (cloud) architects who deliver their profound technical knowledge.
- Experience is key. You have 10 years of professional experience in IT and architecture. Ideally you have an Azure Fundamentals or an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification. If not, you have the ambition to get one in the near future.
- You are strong in communication, analysis, architecture, problem solving, decision making and program management.
- You are a motivated self-starter who communicates effortlessly with both C-level and IT and can build solid partnerships on all levels and with all stakeholders.
What can you expect?
45 Degrees is part of the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with its 500 companies and 6.500 people. We combine the safety of a strong and stable environment with the agility of a start-up.
- As enterprise architect you work in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is key.
- You get exciting opportunities with a lot of variation through different projects and clients.
- With our exclusive focus on cloud architecture, you join a club of like-minded and are supported by the 45 Degrees Digital Vision framework.
- You have the opportunity to deepen your skills.
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- As enterprise technology architect at 45 degreesn you are part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields.
Interested to join our team as enterprise architect?
Send us an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com. We will get in touch soon.
Part of the Cronos Group
Need some help or guidance on your transformation journey? We are happy to listen, and even more to help.