Working @ 45°
Adopting Cloud technology comes with a new financial model. Variable spending becomes the standard, while the “spending power” goes from procurement teams to engineers. One button click can lead to instant costs. It’s a matter of time before a CIO will get confronted with “the invoice from hell”. Nobody saw it coming. And worse, nobody knows what triggered it.
At 45 Degrees we help our customers get financial control over their cloud spending. To deliver that service, we need FinOps architects with a cloud technology background and a passion for the financial side of the equation.
Are you up for this challenge?
- You will work with client’s financial teams and technical teams to gather business requirements, identify capability gaps, craft roadmaps and implement solutions.
- You will implement frameworks, processes, and solutions to manage and optimize Cloud consumption.
- You drive optimization through discovery, development, and sharing of cost-saving opportunities e.g., translating financial insights into actionable recommendations.
- You work with technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way.
- You produce measurements, reports and recommended improvement plans for financial excellence in the cloud.
- You participate in a cross department-functional team to promote, develop and establish a cloud operational governance framework
- You fully understand the customer’s business, keep track of technology and business concerns, and strive to make alignment between both more transparent.
Are you the right fit?
- You have a deep passion for cloud technology and ability to articulate the cloud value proposition in both technical and financial aspects
- You have prior experience with Cloud cost management
- You have excellent communication skills, and enjoy educating/guiding others in both technical and non-technical contexts
- You are a motivated self-starter who communicates effortlessly with both C-level and IT and can build solid partnerships on all levels and with all stakeholders.
- You have a clear technological overview of (Microsoft) Cloud technology. A solid background in AWS is equally valid.
- Experience is key. You have about 10 years of professional experience in IT and architecture. Ideally you have a FinOps practitioner certification and an Azure Fundamentals or an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification. If not, you have the ambition to get one in the near future.
- You are strong in analysis, architecture, problem solving, decision making and program management.
What can you expect?
45 Degrees is part of the Cronos Group, the largest IT community In Belgium with its 500 companies and 6.500 people. We combine the safety of a strong and stable environment with the agility of a start-up.
- You work in an environment where innovative entrepreneurship is key.
- You get exciting opportunities with a lot of variation through different projects and clients.
- With our exclusive focus on cloud architecture, you join a club of like-minded and are supported by the 45 Degrees Digital Vision framework.
- You have the opportunity to deepen your skills.
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- You are part of the largest IT network with expertise in various fields.
Part of the Cronos Group
Need some help or guidance on your transformation journey? We are happy to listen, and even more to help.